Are Hidden Cameras effective? Absolutely! Why? Simply because people don't think about looking for a hidden camera in everyday objects around your home.
Places to Place a Hidden Camera:
- Plants: If you have a plant that is dense, this is a good place. Personally, that would not be my first choice.
- Mirrors: If you use a two way mirror, there is no way it can be detected.
- Teddy Bears: Teddy Bear hidden cameras can be used in virtually every room in your house. It's wise to have a clump of animals and dolls so that it's not at all conspicuous.
- Curtain rods: Who would ever think about looking at a curtain rod for a hidden camera? Remember, thieves only take 3 to 8 minutes to get in and out of your house, so they are most likely not be looking at the curtain rods for a hidden security camera.
- Lamps: Lamps are a good place for a hidden camera. Choose one that's used less frequently and don't dust it as often! That way it looks more natural.
- Bookshelf: Thieves are not looking for books, so this might be the ideal place to place a hidden camera.
- Hole in the wall or ceiling: If you make it look like it's recessed, this is a good way to hide a hidden camera.
Wireless Cameras can be placed in plain sight:
These are spy cameras that look like ordinary things you have around your home and they look like they belong there. Here are some examples:
These are just a few ideas for making your home safer with Hidden Cameras! And remember, if you have any kind of surveillance equipment in your home, depending on your insurance company, you usually get a break on your home insurance. So, what are you waiting for?
If you have had an experience with a hidden camera, please leave a comment below.
If you would like to receive Self Defense information and be notified of special sales, please sign up below.